- 1⁄4 HP hermetic compressor with air-cooled condenser
- Domestic freezer static evaporator
- Finned high humidity evaporator
- Capillary tube
- Temperature control
- Hand valve to regulate temperature differences in evaporator
- Includes Lab Manual and Instructor Guide
TU-101 Domestic Refrigeration Build-Up Trainer
Companion to the motors, controls and circuit trainer (Model TU-501). Designed for the student that has a working knowledge of the theory of refrigeration. Using this trainer, students are asked to design a system to match specifications of a particular situation. Instruction kit and experiment manual provide set-up and assembly directions.
The double evaporator simulates a dual evaporator system application that demonstrates basic principles and provides service experience.
Overall size: 36”W x 18”D x 73”H
Electrical Requirements: 120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 A
Components are provided for backboard mounting in preferred arrangement. (Mounting hardware not included.)
Download Spec Sheet: TU-101