- Fault simulation with two refrigerant faults and four electrical faults
- Provides numerous real-world applications and trouble-shooting examples
- Refrigeration cycle can be observed
- High-pressure refrigeration tubing piped to sight glass for direct observation of the fluid stage of the refrigeration cycle
- Pressure, temperature and electrical readings can be made
- Visible wiring and piping
- R410a refrigerant can be pumped down
- Metering device/thermostatic expansion valve
- 2 sets of pre-connected high and low pressure refrigeration gas/liquid gauges
- Necessary line and low voltage wiring
- Low voltage transformer and wiring
- Includes Lab Manual and book Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology
- Includes an iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components.
TU-206 Residential Air Conditioning Trainer
Real world experience in troubleshooting wiring, piping and controls of a working air conditioning unit for a whole house.
Optional Unit Configuration
• TU-206: Base unit (as shown)
• TU-206D: Base Unit with Duct Work ONLY
• TU-206TV: Base Unit and TV ONLY
• TU-206C: Base Unit with TV and duct work added
* NOTE: 240V plug not included
This training unit includes a standard-range iManifold® 900C System Analyzer kit for real-time system performance analysis suitable for projector or large screen display in the class-room. This kit works with most smart devices (customer to provide, with appropriate cable.) It also comes with a complementary 801PL Pulse Kit, 1-year iManifold® Pro+ subscription is included for one user; additional student subscriptions are available.
Download Spec Sheet: TU-206