- Trainer—pre-piped, pre-wired with all in complete view
- Refrigeration heat pump cycle can be observed
- Pressure, temperature and electrical readings can be made
- Optional add-on equipment package listed below provides all the professional tools and supplies to practice the skills hands-on
TU-701 Tabletop Heat Pump Trainer
Real world experience in troubleshooting wiring, piping and controls on a working heat pump unit. The trainer is perfect for introduction to heat pump theory.
Electrical requirements: 120VAC; 50/60 Hz; 10A
Overall size: 32”W x 17 1⁄2”D x 31”H
All necessary line and low voltage wiring 120VAC circuit breaker box
Overview and Typical Classroom Applications
Down Spec Sheet: TU-701
- Blower unit with evaporator
- Condenser fan unit
- Pre-piped suction and high pressure refrigeration tubing is visible for direct observation of the fluid and gas stages of the refrigeration cycle
- Book included with lesson plans, questions, and a review section
- Includes iManifold Kit for full diagnostic testing and troubleshooting of system components.