- Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) to control the flow of refrigerant with a sophisticated design. This cutting-edge technology can also operate as a fixed orifice metering device.
- Demonstrate, operate and program an EEV electronic controller.
- Easy access for electrical measurements.
- Lightweight for easy on-the-go training; weighing only 80 lbs., this unit can be easily moved, transported and stored.
- Variable fan speed controls for evaporator and condenser load adjustment
- Sight glasses at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser constructed of explosion-proof, tie-bolt design
- Conditions of refrigerant and oil can be observed under fluid and gas stages of operation
- Evaporator and condenser copper tube coils with aluminum fins
- Drip pan located under the evaporator for condensation drain
TU-810 EEV Table-Top Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Trainer
This training unit demonstrates basic refrigeration and air conditioning principles in a compact size perfect for in the classroom or mobile training.
Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
Overall Size: 34″ L x 16″ W x 16″ H
Weight: 80 lbs.
Uses HFC 134a Refrigerant
1⁄3 HP hermetically sealed reciprocating compressor.
This training unit includes a standard-range iManifold® 900C System Analyzer kit for real-time system performance analysis suitable for projector or large screen display in the class-room. This kit works with most smart devices (customer to provide, with appropriate cable.) It also comes with a complementary 801PL Pulse Kit, 1-year iManifold® Pro+ subscription is included for one user; additional student subscriptions are available.
Download Spec Sheet TU-810
The TU-810 training curriculum is organized with sessions for addressing specific competencies and student learning outcomes. The package of training resources includes lecture notes, power point presentations, instructional videos, and lab exercises. Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the refrigeration cycle and complete iManifold® certification using the TU-810 Trainer and the included iConnect® System Analyzer kit. This curriculum package is priced separately as a per-student add-on. [Read more…]
|Dimensions||44 × 36 × 25 in|