- Low voltage pushbutton “doorbell” switch
- Pilot light to indicate low voltage “ON”
- A low voltage buzzer
- Two standard duplex receptacles
- GFI duplex receptacles
- Two lamp sockets
- Pilot light to indicate 120 VAC is “ON”
- Two three-way toggle light switches
- Standard residential 4 circuit breaker panel
- Dual 24 VAC, 5 Amp pre-test panel with breaker
- Three wire grounding AC 120V cord
- Starter quantity of wire for trainer
TUE-150 Residential Wiring Trainer
This Trainer Panel is used to demonstrate electrical principles similar to those found in a residential dwelling. It also has provision for extensive switching and connection of lamps and outlets. The trainer has a 24 volt power supply that is used to wire and test all circuits After the instructor has approved wiring, 120VAC can be applied using the key-lock circuit breaker control. The ability to use low voltage for testing and 120VAC for final wiring is a valuable teaching aid.
The inclusion of the dual 24 VAC power supply makes this a very useful trainer for introductory classes, since all initial breadboarding and testing can be done at low voltage and then 120VAC is only made available to the trainer after the instructor has used the key to turn on the Electro-Lock to apply 120VAC. Students learn wiring as well as the proper electrical hookups from the manual that is included. All of the above components are mounted on a hardwood panel.
Dimensions: 36”W x 30”D x 28”H.
Electrical Requirements: 120VAC at 15 Amps, 50/60 Hz
Weight: 65 lbs.
Download Spec Sheet: TU-150