- Casters, locking hardware, inter-connecting twist lock plugs and caps to connect the ceiling section. Folds to occupy minimum floor space. Sturdy construction and completely wired. Trainer will provide 100-Amp service.
- 2 & 3-way switches
- Lights controlled from 1 or more locations
- Central distribution with circuit breakers
- EMT conduit, romex and greenfield wiring
- In-wall and surface mounted wiring devices
- Low voltage signaling devices, 120 and 240VAC, 3-wire Edison wiring
- Control and installation-fluorescent lighting
- Control and installation-incandescent lighting
- Includes two books, National Electrical Code Book and Electrical Wiring Residential that offer students opportunities for hands-on practice in interpreting and applying Code requirements, making this an ideal resource for those who will work in the residential electrical industry.
TUE-200 Residential Wiring Demonstrator
Students gain a full understanding of National Electrical Code residential electrical circuits. Through actual practice, students attain a substantial beginning level skill and proficiency using tools of the electrical trade.
Electrical requirements: 240VAC
Overall size: Triangular Layout: 67″ x 67″ x 99″, 90″ Height
* NOTE: 240V plug not included