- Power Requirements: 10W 24VDC (via 120 VAC to 24VDC Wall Adapter)
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 85°F
- Storage Temperature: 10°F to 110°F
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Mounting: Bench-top
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 10″W x 12″H x 7″D
- Programmable Sedona 22 point unitary controller with BACnet IP, and web interface
- Instrument panel with Input/Output components and 24VDC posts
- 0-10 VDC Digital meter
- 24VDC 1.5A Wall adapter
- USB Drive with Course Curriculum and Setup/support documents
The BL-01 DDC/BAS Programming system can be purchased in these versions:
BL-01-Bc22 – Contemporary Controls BAScontrol22 controller,
BAS Toolkit software, Intro to Sedona Course Curriculum (USB Drive).
Full 1 yr. warranty.
BL-01-DIN – DIN rail mount (No controller included), BAS Toolkit
software. Limited 1yr. warranty. No curriculum included. Note: DIN rail
model requires some final user wiring due to lack of controller.