- Power Requirements: 20W 24VDC (via 120VAC to 24VDC Wall Adapter)
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 85°F
- Storage Temperature: 10°F to 110°F
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Mounting: Bench-top
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 17”W x 12”H x 7”D
- Programmable Sedona 22 point unitary controller with BACnet IP, and web interface
- Instrument panel with Input/Output components and 24VDC posts
- 0-10 VDC Digital meter, 2-10v Belimo actuator
- 24VDC 1.5A Wall adapter
- Senva AQW Wall Setter with integral temperature, setpoint slider and CO2 sensor
- USB Drive with Course Curriculum and Setup/support documents
The BL-02 DDC/BAS Programming system can be purchased in these versions:
BL-02-Bc22 – Contemporary Controls BAScontrol22 controller, Senva
wall setter, BAS Toolkit software, Intro to Sedona Course Curriculum
(USB Drive). Full 1 yr. warranty.
BL-02-DIN – DIN rail mount (No controller included). Limited 1yr.
warranty. No curriculum included. Note: DIN rail model requires some
final user wiring due to lack of controller.