The BL-02 BAS Controller Training Unit is designed specifically for training DDC/ BAS technicians and programmers who work with programmable unitary controllers. Graphical object oriented programming is introduced using the nonproprietary, open-licensed Sedona Framework®. The Intro to Sedona curriculum can be presented as an instructor lead or self-paced learning experience. Designed for the introductory level, users interact via PC software to connect with web-based configurations where they test and communicate with BAS/DDC field controllers. Using the Sedona Framework, users can create a basic DDC program that includes the three fundamental elements of controls: inputs, logic, and outputs. Offering students hands-on experience with DDC, this benchtop unit features a Contemporary Controls Bc022 controller and (2) BACnet discoverable devices including a Bellimo Actuator and Senva wall setter. Take a look at iConnect Training’s other BAS simulators here.
- Power Requirements: 20W 24VDC (via 120VAC to 24VDC Wall Adapter)
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 85°F
- Storage Temperature: 10°F to 110°F
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Mounting: Bench-top
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 17”W x 12”H x 7”D
- Programmable Sedona 22 point unitary controller with BACnet IP, and web interface
- Instrument panel with Input/Output components and 24VDC posts
- 0-10 VDC Digital meter, 2-10v Belimo actuator
- 24VDC 1.5A Wall adapter
- Senva AQW Wall Setter with integral temperature, setpoint slider and CO2 sensor
- USB Drive with Course Curriculum and Setup/support documents
The BL-02 DDC/BAS Programming system can be purchased in these versions:
BL-02-Bc22 – Contemporary Controls BAScontrol22 controller, Senva
wall setter, BAS Toolkit software, Intro to Sedona Course Curriculum
(USB Drive). Full 1 yr. warranty.
BL-02-DIN – DIN rail mount (No controller included). Limited 1yr.
warranty. No curriculum included. Note: DIN rail model requires some
final user wiring due to lack of controller.
Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 20″ L x 14″ W x 14″ H
Ready to Buy the BAS Controller Training Unit?
Submit a request for quote below or give iConnect Training a call directly at (716) 699-2031 to speak with a representative. Don’t forget to check out our other HVAC/R training units here.