iConnect Training’s PT-181 is a portable training unit specifically designed for the DDC (Direct Digital Controls) industry. It is packaged with curriculum that is both embedded in the trainer and contained in a written workbook resulting in a highly interactive student – trainer experience. The PT-181 incorporates some of the most popular DDC devices currently in use.
- Power Requirements: 100W 120VAC 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 55°F to 85°F
- Storage Temperature: 10°F to 110°F
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Mounting: 3/8” carriage bolts (2) optional
- Shipping Weight: 44 lbs (not including workbooks)
- Dimensions: 24”W x 21”H x 10”D (w/cover)
- DDC Controller, Web enabled, JACE 8000 series, with permanent BACnet, LON, Modbus licenses
- 34 point Remote Input/Output module with integral power supply
- Programmable RTU thermostat with color touchscreen, BACnet MSTP, and web interface
- Communicating FCU thermostat with analog output and BACnet MSTP interface
- CO2 / temperature room sensor with setpoint slider
- Micro VFD with Modbus interface and 3 phase visual output indicators
- 90 degree stroke Actuator with 2-10VDC position feedback
- Status CT, Pilot relay with Auto/On override, Thermistor temp probe
- Instrument panel with Input/Output devices and 24VAC posts
- 0 to 20VDC Digital meter
- 5 port Ethernet switch 10/100mpbs
Interested in Our DDC Portable Training Unit?
Give us a call at (716) 699-2031 or request a quote below. Don’t forget to download the spec sheet below or our iConnect Training product catalog here.