Companion to the Motors, Controls and Circuit Trainer (Model TU-501.) Designed for the student that has a working knowledge of the theory of refrigeration. Using this trainer, students are asked to design a system to match specifications of a particular situation. Instruction kit and experiment manual provide set-up and assembly directions. The double evaporator simulates a dual evaporator system application that demonstrates basic principles and provides service experience.
- Uses HFC 134a refrigerant
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 A
- Overall Size: 36″ L x 18″ W x 73″ H
- 1⁄4 HP hermetic compressor with air-cooled condenser
- Domestic freezer static evaporator
- Finned high humidity evaporator
- Capillary tube
- Temperature control
- Hand valve to regulate temperature differences in evaporator
- Includes Lab Manual
Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 49″ L x 45″ W x 87″ H