The TU-101 Domestic Refrigeration Build-Up Trainer is the companion to the TU-501 Motors, Controls and Circuit Trainer and is designed for the student with a working knowledge of the theory of refrigeration. Using this refrigeration training equipment, students are asked to design a system that matches specifications of a particular situation. Also, the double evaporator simulates a dual evaporator system application that demonstrates basic principles and provides service experience. The instruction kit and experiment manual provide directions for set-up and assembly. Components are provided for backboard mounting in preferred arrangement
- Uses HFC 134a refrigerant
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10 A
- Overall Size: 36″ L x 18″ W x 73″ H
- 1⁄4 HP hermetic compressor with air-cooled condenser
- Domestic freezer static evaporator
- Finned high humidity evaporator
- Capillary tube
- Temperature control
- Hand valve to regulate temperature differences in evaporator
- Includes Lab Manual
Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 49″ L x 45″ W x 87″ H
Interested in the Domestic Refrigeration Build-Up Trainer?
Submit a request for quote below. Not ready to buy yet? Download the spec sheet to learn more about the TU-101 training unit. View iConnect Training’s catalog for a complete list of HVAC/R training solutions.