The TU-105 Commercial Refrigeration Trainer is used to educate students on commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems. This unit is intended for advanced learning. For a basic refrigeration trainer, take a look at the TU-100 Basic Refrigeration Training Unit.
- Electrical requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Uses R134a Refrigerant
- Overall Size: 72″ L x 20.75″ W x 77.5″ H
- Compressor: Single phase, 1/2 HP semi-hermetic (bolted reciprocating-type)
- Panels: 1⁄4″ thick HDPE with steel reinforced component shelf
- Evaporator Pressure Regulator (EPR)
- 2 Liquid Refrigerant Flow Meters
- Customizable isolated access ports for alternate metering devices
- Sight glass tubes at inlet and outlet of evaporators and condenser constructed of explosion-proof, tie-bolt design
- Cut-out and by-pass valves
- Hand valves allow malfunctions to be simulated
- Many control changes are possible
- Combination low pressure and high pressure control
- Thermostatic control with an adjustable range of –30°F to 100°F
- 2 solenoid liquid line valves
- Evaporators and condenser: Copper tube coils with aluminum fins and variable speed fans mounted on back of panel
- Includes Lab Manual and Operation Instructions
Interested in This Commercial Refrigeration Trainer?
Make sure to download the spec sheet or request a quote below. An iConnect Training representative will be in contact shortly. For additional questions, please call (716) 468-4047.
For a complete list of HVAC/R educational products, view the iConnect Training catalog here.
Shipping Weight: 900 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 81″ L x 45″ W x 88″ H