Want to give your HCVAC/R students hands-on experience with a residential AC unit? iConnect Training’s TU-206 model allows future technicians to practice troubleshooting wiring, piping and controls. With real-world applications and readings, they are prepared for success out in the field. This training unit goes beyond the textbook and shows the inner workings of a home air conditioner without having to leave the classroom.
- Electrical requirements: 240VAC; 50/60 Hz; 15A
- Uses R410a refrigerant
- TU-206 Overall Size:70″ L x 33″ W x 67″ H
- TU-206C Overall Size:70″ L x 33″ W x 85″ H
- Fault simulation with two refrigerant faults and four electrical faults
- Provides numerous real-world applications and trouble-shooting examples
- Refrigeration cycle can be observed
- High-pressure refrigeration tubing piped to sight glass for direct observation of the fluid stage of the refrigeration cycle
- Pressure, temperature and electrical readings can be made
- Visible wiring and piping
- R410a refrigerant can be pumped down
- Metering device/thermostatic expansion valve
- 2 sets of pre-connected high and low pressure refrigeration gas/liquid gauges
- Necessary line and low voltage wiring
- Low voltage transformer and wiring
- Includes Lab Manual and book Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology
- Standard-range iManifold 900C system analyzer kit
- Optional add-on equipment package provides all the professional tools necessary to complete service checks
Interested in Our Residential Air Conditioning Training Unit?
Download the spec sheet or request a quote below for more information. You can even give us a call 716-699-2031.
iConnect Training stands behind our high-quality HVAC/R products. Read more about our warranty policy for our training units here.
Shipping Weight: 960 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 80″ L x 48″ W x 78″ H