The TU-501 Build-Up Trainer is designed for students with a working knowledge of the theory of refrigeration electrical control systems. Using this training unit, future technicians are required to design a system that matches specifications of a particular situation. Connections between components are wired by the students.
Components are provided for backboard mounting in preferred arrangement. (Mounting hardware not included.)
- Electrical Requirements: 120/240VAC; 60Hz; single phase
- HDPE Panels: 1⁄4″ thick with steel reinforced component shelf
- Overall Size: 34.5″ L x 18″ W x 77.5″ H
- Single phase disconnect
- 24V transformer
- Duplex receptacle
- Low voltage thermostat
- Defrost timer
- Low-pressure switch
- High-pressure switch
- Oil pressure switch
- Fan/limit switch
- Heating sequencer
- Motor starter
- Start/stop switch
- Current relay-potential relay
- Start capacitor-run capacitor
- Single-phase compressor
- Capacitor start motor-PSC motor
- Enclosed storage compartment
- Includes a textbook with explanations of the theory of operation
Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 49″ L x 45″ W x 87″ H
Want More Information on Our Build-Up Trainer?
Request a quote below or download the spec sheet to learn more about our TU-501 Motors, Controls and Circuits Build-Up Trainer.