The TU-502 Gas Fired Heating Control Board contains a complete set of electrical controls for a furnace (with air conditioning) to demonstrate basic principles and provide electrical service experience. With this table-top HVAC/R trainer, technicians receive interactive education around heating systems.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Overall Size: 35″ L x 13″ W x 30″ H
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- All components are panel mounted and the wires are brought to terminals on the front panel
- Equipped for both thermocouple and thermopile systems
- Signal lamps show simulated operation of burner valves, circulating fan air, and air conditioning compressor
- Includes Operation Manual
Interested in the TU-502 Gas Fired Heating Control Board by iConnect Training?
Learn more about this educational control board product by downloading the spec sheet or requesting a quote below.
Want to learn more about the iManifold product line and their digital technology? Visit imanifold.com.
Shipping Weight: 220 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 37″ L x 48″ W x 42″ H