The TU-521 Control Board, Single-Phase Compressor Trainer consists of an actual single-phase compressor with the components necessary to demonstrate all common types of controls in refrigeration and air conditioning systems. HVAC/R students gain hands-on knowledge with this table top training unit.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Uses R134a Refrigerant
- Overall Size: 35″ L x 13″ W x 30″ H
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Components are put into the system with patch cords
- Shut-off valves in suction and pressure lines allow pressures to be varied to operate the low pressure control and high pressure cutout
- PSC (permanent split capacitors) and run capacitors are supplied for capacitor (capacitive) start systems
- Includes Operation Manual
Shipping Weight: 225 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 37″ L x 48″ W x 42″ H
Learn More About the Control Board Single-Phase Compressor Trainer
Want more information on the TU-521 control board training unit? Download our spec sheet or request a quote. If you want additional information, please give us a call at (716) 699-2031.
Interested in digital manifold technology? Visit imanifold.com to learn more.