The TU-701 Table Top Heat Pump Trainer provides real world experience in troubleshooting wiring, piping and controls on a working heat pump unit. This trainer is perfect for introducing heat pump theory.
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Uses R134a Refrigerant
- Overall Size: 34″ L x 17″ W x 32″ H
- Pre-piped and pre-wired trainer with all in complete view
- Refrigeration heat pump cycle can be observed
- Pressure, temperature and electrical readings can be made
- Sight glass tubes before and after metering device constructed of explosion-proof, tie-bolt design
- Evaporator and condenser: copper tube coils with aluminum fins and fixed speed fans
- Pre-piped suction and high pressure refrigeration tubing is visible for direct observation of the fluid and gas stages of the refrigeration cycle
- All necessary line voltage wiring
- 120VAC with circuit breaker
- Includes Operation Manual and book Heat Pumps: Operation, Installation & Service, with student assignments and Instructor’s Guide CD
Interested in This Heat Pump Trainer?
If you want more information about this HVAC trainer, you can download the spec sheet below. Ready to buy? Request a quote and an iConnect Training representative will be in touch.
For an entire list of HVAC educational products, visit our product page here.