- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC; 60Hz; 15A
- Uses HFC 134a Refrigerant
- Overall Size: 34″ L x 16″ W x 16″ H
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- 1⁄3 HP hermetically sealed reciprocating compressor.
- Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) to control the flow of refrigerant with a sophisticated design. This cutting-edge technology can also operate as a fixed orifice metering device.
- Demonstrate, operate and program an EEV electronic controller.
- Easy access for electrical measurements.
- Lightweight for easy on-the-go training; weighing only 80 lbs., this unit can be easily moved, transported and stored.
- Variable fan speed controls for evaporator and condenser load adjustment
- Sight glasses at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser constructed of explosion-proof, tie-bolt design
- Conditions of refrigerant and oil can be observed under fluid and gas stages of operation
- Evaporator and condenser copper tube coils with aluminum fins
- Drip pan located under the evaporator for condensation drain