As a companion unit to the TU-9240, this trainer is a great demonstrator to show the complete cycle of a residential heating and cooling system. Built as a tabletop unit with 12 modular panels, it functions as a working model so the instructor can teach the basic principles of heating and cooling, complete with all the elements.
For the heating system, the unit includes a working model of a furnace burner. Using the furnace print in the manual to direct wire this system from start to finish, the student gains familiarity of the operation of an entire furnace system.
The air conditioning portion of this system is simulated with the compressor contactor, high-pressure and low-pressure controls, and the compressor panel, with direct wiring or plug and play options.
- Electrical requirements: 120VAC
- Overall size: 45” L x 24” W x 39” H
- 120VAC with transformer supplying 24VAC low voltage
- The unit comes standard with 12 panels
- Wiring harnesses provided
- Fuel source is a customer-supplied standard propane canister
- Manual included with electrical configurations